From the native name in Egypt.
tota (plural totas)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
Alternative forms 
See also 
- nominative feminine singular of tōtus
- nominative neuter plural of tōtus
- accusative neuter plural of tōtus
- vocative feminine singular of tōtus
- vocative neuter plural of tōtus
- ablative feminine singular of tōtus