Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also tradés
- Plural form of trade
- (only as plural) Steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator.
- They rode the trades going west.
- (only as plural) A publication intended for participants in an industry or related group of industries.
- Rumors about layoffs are all over the trades.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of trade.
- IPA: /tʁɛd/
- second-person singular present indicative of trader
- second-person singular present subjunctive of trader
- second-person singular future active indicative of trādō