Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
trouser (plural trousers)
- (used attributively as a modifier) Of or relating to trousers.
- trouser leg
- (in clothing retail and fashion) A pair of trousers.
- And this is our linen trouser, sir.
- Outside the clothing retail and fashion industries, the use of the noun trouser to refer to a pair of trousers is rare, and often considered pretentious.
pair of trousers — see trousers
- (transitive, UK, Ireland, informal) To put money into one's trouser pocket; to pocket.
- (transitive, UK, Ireland, informal) To legally remove funds from an organization for personal use.
- (transitive, UK, Ireland, informal) To secretively steal an item or money for personal use.
to pocket — see pocket