Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- All the electrical and communications cables bundled together and distributed through a building.
- (business) The movement of containers or packages between a terminal and a transporter's inland facilities, or the scheduled transportation service between locations. Also called linehaul.
- (UK) A system of ducts for cables, heating or ventilation.
- (UK) Plastic conduit or duct used to conceal and protect electrical wiring.
- (UK: conduit used to conceal and protect wiring): conduit, raceway, cable tray, wire molding, wire mold