Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
turntable (plural turntables)
- the circular rotating platform of a record player or DJ console
- a similar device to be connected to the amplifier of a hi-fi system
- a circular rotating platform used for turning locomotives, cars or trucks
- a rotating platform designed for use by a car, either motorized or manually rotated, and usually installed in a driveway or in a garage floor
circular rotating platform of a record player or DJ console
- To manipulate sound using turntables; to perform turntablism.