Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Supporting or advocating unilateralism
2009 January 25, James Mann, “At the White House, What’s Old May Be New”:
- Yet he emerged as the driving force for the administration’s unilateralist policies.
2009 March 1, Samuel J. Spiegel and Philippe Le Billon, “China’s weapons trade: from ships of shame to the ethics of global resistance”:
- the US is hegemonic, unilateralist, dismissive of international law and the United Nations
unilateralist (plural unilateralists)
- A supporter of unilateralism.
2009 September 26, Mark Landler, “Israeli Ambassador Draws on American Roots”, New York Times:
- “I am the last of the standing unilateralists,” Mr. Oren declared in a lecture in March at Georgetown University, where he was a visiting professor in Jewish studies until being named ambassador.