Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
untaxed (not comparable)
- Not subject to being taxed.
- During August clothes costing less than $75 are untaxed, to try to help the poor by clothes and the merchants make money.
- Not having had taxes paid on even though required.
- Bootleggers make good money selling untaxed cigarettes, until they are caught.
- Not tired or strained, working well within capacity.
- The motor was untaxed by the steep hill because the vehicle was so lightly loaded.