Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic, informal) Posh, upper-class; pertaining to the upper crust.
- An upper-crust London party.
- They're aiming for a more upper-crust clientele.
- 2013 October 13, Erik Adams, “TV: Review: THE SIMPSONS (CLASSIC): “Lisa’s Wedding” (season six, episode 19; originally aired 3/19/1995)”, The Onion AV Club:
- Patinkin’s melodious voice is a natural fit for animation, and he breathes just the right type of upper-crust life into Hugh in 22 short minutes.