vegete (comparative more vegete, superlative most vegete)
- lively; active; sprightly; vigorous.
- 1734, William Stukeley, Of the Gout, J. Roberts, page 25:
- ...we may by these means, with some little inconvenience, avoid the pain and arrive at a vegete old age.
- ^ vegete in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Feminine plural form of vegeto
- second-person plural present active imperative of vegeō
vegete (infinitive vegetar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of vegetar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of vegetar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of vegetar.