Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Present participle of walk.
walking (plural walkings)
- gerund of walk
- The walking helped her.
gerund of walk
walking (not comparable)
- Incarnate as a human; living.
- Elizabeth knows so many words that they call her the walking dictionary.
- Phil's mother is a walking miracle after surviving that accident.
- Able to walk in spite of injury or sickness.
- Characterized by or suitable for walking.
- a walking tour
- good walking shoes
Derived terms 
See also 
able to walk though sick or injured
characterized by or suitable for walking