Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) Decorative paper-like material used to cover the inner walls of buildings.
- (countable) A style or design of such material or image.
- He is letting her select the wallpapers for the whole house.
- (computing, Microsoft Windows) An image or tiled pattern used as a background to personalize a computer desktop.
- (computing: background image): desktop image (Mac OS, untiled), desktop pattern (Mac OS, tiled)
Derived terms 
decorative paper for walls
computing: image used to cover a desktop
- (transitive) To cover (a wall, a room, etc) with wallpaper.
- (cover with wallpaper): paper
to cover with wallpaper