Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
wintard (plural wintards)
- (Internet slang, pejorative) A user or advocate of Microsoft Windows.
- 1999 March 23, Kevin M. “ktaggart” Taggart, ‘Re: "Infinite Loop"’, comp.sys.mac.advocacy, Usenet 
- Stop being such a Wintard and at least have the backbone required to acknowledge some brilliant engineering.
- 2006 June 25, “7” (author), “Re: [News] Windows 98 Users Headed for Linux?”, comp.os.linux.advocacy, Usenet 
- How come you post all your wintard drivel in comp.os.linux.advocacy instead of windope.clippy.os.worshipper.advocacy where you can be more readily appreciated. LOL!!!
- 2007 August 29, "nostop" (author), "Re: Why Vists is sometimes no more useful than a pile of wet dog crap", microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, Usenet 
- Wonder if the other Wintards around here get as large an allowance from their mommies as you obviously do?
- 1999 March 23, Kevin M. “ktaggart” Taggart, ‘Re: "Infinite Loop"’, comp.sys.mac.advocacy, Usenet