Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ℅
From o/c, from No/c, an abbreviation of Italian numero per cento (“number per hundred”).
- The percent; portion of a total of 100.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page x:
- For more than 90% of the figures (mostly drawn during 1976-1990), either a scale, or the given magnification, will allow the user to derive accurate measurements, even when these are lacking in the diagnosis.
- Aldrichimica Acta Volume 30 No 4 (pdf) from Sigma-Aldrich
- Decomposition of 4 in the presence of cis-piperylene at room temperature results in the stereocontrolled formation of trans-cycloheptadiene 27 in 90% ee (96% ee at -78 °C).
- (computing) Used as a wildcard, usually in SQL, to stand for zero or more characters.
- (computing, programming) Used as the symbol for the modulus, placed between two numbers, to get the remainder of the division of those numbers.
- Alternative form of 啪 (pā, “to have sex”).