Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 1831, Letitia Elizabeth Landon, Romance and Reality, volume 1, page 53:
- windows are favourite seats; and who knows how much may be effected in a tête-à-tête, by the crimson shade of the curtain flitting over a fair cheek à propos?
- 1915, W.S. Maugham, "Of Human Bondage", chapter 121:
- "You are an awfully good sort," he said to her once a propos of nothing at all.
- opportunely, at the right time, just in time
- by the way
- Synonym: au fait
- in connection, concerning, with regard, in reference
- → English: in point (calque)
- apropos (regarding or concerning)
- speaking of (incidentally)