Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (mathematics, sciences) Alternative form of : change in a variable
- (chemistry) Used on the reaction arrow in a chemical equation, to show that energy in the form of heat is added to the reaction.
(mathematics): Unicode establishes a distinct symbol (∆) for particular use in mathematics, but the upper case delta here is often substituted for convenience.
Δ • (D)
- Appendix:Greek compass points (Appendix:Greek compass points)
- The upper case delta (δέλτα), the fourth letter of the modern Greek alphabet, representing a voiced interdental fricative (/ð/).
- The number four in Greek numerals.
- The number 4000 in Greek numerals.
- (Greek-script letters) Α α (A a), Β β (B b), Γ γ (G g), Δ δ (D d), Ε ε (E e), Ζ ζ (Z z), Η η (Ē ē), Θ θ (Th th), Ι ι ℩ (I i ℩), Κ κ (K k), Λ λ (L l), Μ μ (M m), Ν ν (N n), Ξ ξ (X x), Ο ο (O o), Π π (P p), Ρ ρ (R r), Σ σ ς (S s s), Τ τ (T t), Υ υ (U u), Φ φ (Ph ph), Χ χ (Kh kh), Ψ ψ (Ps ps), Ω ω (Ō ō)
- (punctuation) · ;
- (diacritics) ᾿ ῾ ´ ` ῀ ¨ ¯ ˘