прово̀дити impf (Latin spelling provòditi)
- (transitive) to lead, guide, take (somebody by showing the way)
- (transitive) to install (electricity, installations etc.), lay/run lines
- (transitive) to carry out, implement, execute, put into effect (measures)
- проводитии одлуку — to carry out a decision
- (transitive) to spend (time)
- слободно вр(иј)еме проводим писајући р(ј)ечник — I spend my free time writing a dictionary
- проводити дан — to spend one's day
- како си провео л(ј)ето? — how was your summer?
- (reflexive) to spend one's (free) time, fare in (in a particular manner)
- л(иј)епо се проведите за викенд! — have a good time during the weekend!
Conjugation of проводити
- про̀вести pf