Literally roughly “flipped coffee”.
- (uncountable) An Israeli coffee drink, a version of cappuccino.
- (uncountable, more generally) Latte, cappuccino, or any of the various other coffee drinks made from a combination of espresso and milk foam.
- (countable) A single serving of such a drink: a latte, a cappuccino, or the like.
- Not all speakers agree about the correct usage of this term.
- The word הָפוּךְ (hafúkh, “flipped”) may be used alone in any of these senses, with the word קָפֶה (kafé, “coffee”) left implied.
- (all senses): הָפוּךְ (hafúkh, “flipped”)