Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- the transcription of the Roman letter e.
- (archaic) a title for a female commoner.
- (sometimes derogatory) a title for a female person.
- a title for a female person whose status is lower than the addresser.
- a title for a female person who is very younger than the addresser, expressing acquaintance or admiration.
- a title for a female animal.
- used to indicate a person, thing, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis.
- Bring that out.