Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ນີ້
- Lao letter na
- Lao script form of na (“not”)
- 2017 July 19, Rajan, Vinodh; Mitchell, Ben; Jansche, Martin; Brawer, Sascha, “Proposal to Encode Lao Characters for Pali (revised)”, in Unicode Document Register L2017/17106r (PDF), page 21:
- ໂກຘໍ ຊເຫ ວິປ຺ປຊເຫຍ຺ຍ ມານໍ
ອກິຎຈນໍ* ນານຸປຕນ຺ຕິ ສງ຺ຄາຕິ
*Taken as typo for ອກິຎ຺ຈນໍ and treated as such below.
- kodhaṃ jahe vippajaheyya mānaṃ saññojanaṃ sabbamatikkameyya taṃ nāmarūpasmimasajjamānaṃ akiñcanaṃ nānupatanti saṅgāti
- If he has given anger up, if he has abandoned conceit, if he has overcome every fetter, attachments do not afflict him who clings to nothing immaterial or material and has nothing.