Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Ισραήλ
- Israel, a name given to the Jewish patriarch Jacob.
- Israel, the descendants of Jacob which formed a nation.
- the term is also often applied to the Christian community in the NT, the "New Israel."
- Ἰσρᾱηλῑ́της (Isrāēlī́tēs)
- Bauer, Walter et al. (2001) A Greek–English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, Third edition, Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- G2474 in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible, 1979