Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- ὡδί (hōdí) – emphatic
From ὅδε (hóde).
ὧδε • (hôde)
- demonstrative adverb In this manner, thus
- (of a state or condition) as it is
- (indicating something immediately to come) as follows
- ὧδε in Liddell & Scott (1940) A Greek–English Lexicon, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- ὧδε in Liddell & Scott (1889) An Intermediate Greek–English Lexicon, New York: Harper & Brothers
- ὧδε in Autenrieth, Georg (1891) A Homeric Dictionary for Schools and Colleges, New York: Harper and Brothers
- «ὧδε» in Bailly, Anatole (1935) Le Grand Bailly: Dictionnaire grec-français, Paris: Hachette
- Bauer, Walter et al. (2001) A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, Third edition, Chicago: University of Chicago Press
- «ὧδε» in Cunliffe, Richard J. (1924) A Lexicon of the Homeric Dialect: Expanded Edition, Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, published 1963
- ὧδε in Slater, William J. (1969) Lexicon to Pindar, Berlin: Walter de Gruyter
- “G5602”, in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance to the Bible, 1979
- Woodhouse, S. C. (1910) English–Greek Dictionary: A Vocabulary of the Attic Language, London: Routledge & Kegan Paul Limited.