Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ǂ
- Indicates the third footnote.
- 1887, W. P. Groeneveldt, “Notes on the Malay Archipelago and Malacca”, in Miscellaneous Papers Relating to Indo-China and the Indian Archipelago, volume I (in English), London: Trübner & Co., →OCLC, page 165:
- " In the year 1452 the king Prabu* sent envoys to court with tribute.
" In the year 1460 the king Tu-ma-pan (Tumapel?)† sent envoys to carry tribute. When these envoys went back, and had arrived at An-ch’ing,‡ they got drunk and had a fight with foreign priests who came to bring tribute, and of whom six were killed.
- (chemistry) Indicates a transition state species
This can also be used to make a footnote, not just the third.
- (indicating a transition state): #