Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The character is the sound 巴 ba under a 尸 body radical, parallel to the character 屎, meaning faeces.
- Used in the compound words 屎㞎㞎 (shǐ bǎ ba) and 㞎㞎 (bǎ ba), which are children's slang for excrement, dung. The character 㞎 can also be colloquially rendered as 屎巴巴.
- (dialectal) weight measurement
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 300, character 24
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 967, character 6
- Unihan data for U+378E
|simp. and trad.
- 屎㞎㞎 (shǐbǎba)
- Classifier for piles of excrement.