Jump to navigation Jump to search
- KangXi: page 95, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 419
- Dae Jaweon: page 201, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 121, character 2
- Unihan data for U+4EFE
|For pronunciation and definitions of 仾 – see 低 (“low; low; behind average; etc.”).|
(This character, 仾, is a variant form of 低.)
|simp. and trad.
Contraction of 予人 (hō͘-lâng).
- (Xiamen and Zhangzhou Min Nan) to give someone
- (Xiamen and Zhangzhou Min Nan) by someone
- (Xiamen and Zhangzhou Min Nan) Used before a verb to indicate passive voice.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text