See also: 来着
part. indicates the successful result of a verb; to touch; to come in contact with; to feel; to be affected by; to catch fire; to fall asleep; to burn; particle attached after verb to indicate action in progress, like ‑ing ending; to make known; to show; to prove; to write; book; outstanding; to wear (clothes); to contact; to use; to apply; catch; receive; suffer
- (colloquial) Used after a verb when asking someone to repeat information.
- Nǐ zhù zài nǎr láizhe? [Pinyin]
- Where do you live again?
- (colloquial) Used after a verb to indicate a past action or state.
- Tā shàng ge xīngqī hái bānjiā láizhe, zěnme huì zài lǚyóu ne? [Pinyin]
- She moved house only last week, how can she be travelling now?
- Wǒ wàngjì zěnme pīnxiě nǐ de míngzì láizhe. [Pinyin]
- I've forgotten how to spell your name.