Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 116, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 1079
- Dae Jaweon: page 247, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 211, character 9
- Unihan data for U+50CD
|simp. and trad.
This kanji is a kokuji (国字), derived from the Chinese equivalent 動. Note that while many kokuji have only a kun reading, this character also has the on reading dō, from the on reading of the phonetic 動.
- Sound (hangeul): 동 (revised: dong, McCune-Reischauer: tong)
- Name (hangeul): 일하다() 일본식한자
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove