厼 (radical 28, 厶+3, 5 strokes, cangjie input 戈火 (IF), composition ⿱厶小)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 164, character 11
- Dae Jaweon: not present, would follow page 372, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 385, character 2
- Unihan data for U+53BC
Right part of the kwukyel character 㢱 (myeo), simplified from 彌 (mi).
Borrowed from the reading of 미 (彌, mi).
厼 • (myeo)
- Kwukyel form of 며 (myeo)
As a variant of 尓 or simplified form of 爾 (i).
厼 • (i)
- Sound (hangeul): 이
- Name (hangeul): 너
- Kwukyel form of 이 (i)
- 너 (neo, “(informal) you”)
厼 (eum 금 (geum))(Can we verify(+) this sense?)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text