Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 嚇
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 177, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3306
- Dae Jaweon: page 394, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 577, character 2
- Unihan data for U+5413
|For pronunciation and definitions of 吓 – see 嚇 (“to frighten; to scare; to threaten; to intimidate; etc.”).|
(This character, 吓, is the simplified form of 嚇.)
|simp. and trad.
- (Cantonese) grammatical particle used to emphasise an activity which goes on for a brief moment. for a while; for a moment
- (Mandarin) 一下 (yīxià)
- (Cantonese) sentence-final particle used as question tag
- (Cantonese) sentence-final particle used to remind someone of something / give caution; OK?