噺 (radical 30 口+13, 16 strokes, cangjie input 口卜木中 (RYDL), composition ⿰口新)
- story, talk
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 211, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 4433
- Dae Jaweon: page 434, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 693, character 10
- Unihan data for U+567A
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This character is a kokuji (国字), a character originally invented in Japan.
噺 (hiragana はなし, rōmaji hanashi)
- Alternative form of 話し: story
- professional rakugo storyteller
- Used especially in the context of rakugo.
噺 • (sin) (hangeul 신, revised sin, McCune-Reischauer sin)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text