Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
to circle; to go back; to turn around; to answer; to return; to revolve; (a measure word for matters or actions) a time; Islam
|to go; to leave; to remove|
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): wui4 heoi3
- Min Nan (POJ): hôe-khìr / hôe-khì
- Wu (Wiktionary): hhue qi (T3)
- Min Nan
- to return; to go back; to go; to leave
- to go back (used after a verb to indicate direction away from speaker)
In Chinese there is often no distinction made between "return" and "leave"; 回去 (huíqù) can be translated either way depending on the situation.