too (much); very; extremely; highest; greatest
flat; level; equal; to make the same score; to tie; to draw; calm; peaceful
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): taai3 ping4
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): thai-phìn
- Min Nan (POJ): thài-pêng
- Min Nan
- (～區, ～鎮, ～鄉, ～山, ～島) Various Taiping districts, towns, townships, mountains, and islands in China, Taiwan, and Malaysia.
- (historical) The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, a 19th-century rebel group in southern, central, and eastern China.
- (historical) Various Taiping regnal eras of different rulers throughout Chinese history.
- (～府) (historical) The Taiping Prefecture west of Nanjing during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
- (～省) Thái Bình Province (province of Vietnam)
- (～市) Thái Bình (city in Vietnam)
- → Mongolian: тайван (tajvan)
|Kanji in this term|
|Grade: 2||Grade: 3|