Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
too (much); very; extremely; highest; greatest
flat; level; equal; to make the same score; to tie; to draw; calm; peaceful
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): taai3 ping4
- Hakka (Pha̍k-fa-sṳ): thai-phìn
- Min Nan (POJ): thài-pêng
- Min Nan
- (geography) Various Taiping districts, towns, townships, mountains, and islands in China, Taiwan, and Malaysia.
- (historical) The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, a 19th-century rebel group in southern, central, and eastern China.
- (historical, geography) The Taiping Prefecture west of Nanjing during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
- (districts): 太平區, 太平区
- (towns): 太平鎮, 太平镇
- (townships): 太平鄉, 太平乡
- (mountain): 太平山
- (island): 太平島, 太平岛
- (historical prefecture): 太平府
|Kanji in this term|
|Grade: 2||Grade: 3|