Jump to navigation Jump to search
too (much); very; extremely
too (much); very; extremely; highest; greatest
flat; level; equal
flat; level; equal; to make the same score; to tie; to draw; calm; peaceful
|simp. and trad.
- (～區, ～鎮, ～鄉, ～山, ～島) Various Taiping districts, towns, townships, mountains, and islands in China, Taiwan, and Malaysia.
- (historical) The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, a 19th-century rebel group in southern, central, and eastern China.
- (historical) Various Taiping regnal eras of different rulers throughout Chinese history.
- (～府) (historical) The Taiping Prefecture west of Nanjing during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
- (～省) Thái Bình Province (a province of Vietnam)
- (～市) Thái Bình (a city in Vietnam)
- (～區) Taiping (a district of Taichung, Taiwan)
- (～鎮) Taiping (a town in Guangshui, Suizhou, Hubei, China)
- (～鎮) Taiping (a town in Zoucheng, Jining, Shandong, China)
- (～鎮) Taiping (a town in Zaoyang, Xiangyang, Hubei, China)
- (～鎮, formerly ～鄉) Taiping (a town in Hefeng, Enshi prefecture, Hubei, China, formerly a township)
- (～鎮) Taiping (a town in Ningyuan, Yongzhou, Hunan, China)
- (～里, formerly ～村) An urban village in Linkou district, New Taipei, Taiwan, formerly a rural village
- (～村) Taiping (a village in Zhonglu, Lichuan, Enshi prefecture, Hubei, China)
- (～市) Taiping (a city in Larut, Matang and Selama district, Perak, Malaysia)
Derived terms from 太平
- → Manchu: ᡨᠠᡳᡶᡳᠨ (taifin)
- → Classical Mongolian: ᠲᠠᠶᠢᠫᠢᠩ (tayiping)
|Kanji in this term|
|Hanja in this term|
|Hán tự in this term|