- KangXi: page 288, character 15
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7209
- Dae Jaweon: page 571, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 2, page 936, character 7
- Unihan data for U+5BC7
|simp. and trad.
|Historical forms of the character 寇|
|Shang||Western Zhou||Shuowen Jiezi (compiled in Han)||Liushutong (compiled in Ming)|
|Oracle bone script||Bronze inscriptions||Small seal script||Transcribed ancient scripts|
Ideogrammic compound (會意) - a person who holds a stick (卜) with his hand (又), about to beat the head (元) of another person, under the other persons own roof (宀). In Oracle bone script, two hands are holding the stick. In modern form, 卜 and 又 have merged into one character (攴), and is partially surrounded by 元.
- bandit; thief; invader
- foe; enemy
- to rob; to plunder
- to invade
- A surname.
- 국제퇴계학회 대구경북지부 (國際退溪學會 大邱慶北支部) (2007). Digital Hanja Dictionary, 전자사전／電子字典. 
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text