Variant of 巘 sharing the same etymology, with the only difference being that 山 and 獻 are arranged differently.
巚 (radical 46 山+20, 23 strokes, cangjie input 山卜月大 (UYBK) or X山卜月大 (XUYBK), composition ⿱山獻)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 323, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 8652
- Dae Jaweon: page 623, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 8 (in addendum), page 17, character 4
- Unihan data for U+5DDA
|For pronunciation and definitions of 巚 – see 巘.
(This character, 巚, is a variant form of 巘.)
巚 • (heon) (hangeul 헌, revised heon, McCune-Reischauer hŏn)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text