Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Kanji in this term|
- to shake; (of a hand or flag) to wave; (of a tail) to wag; (of a baseball bat) to swing; to move something back and forth in a circular motion
- Te o futta.
- He waved his hand.
- to point something in a new direction; to swing something around to (a direction)
- to sprinkle (something) on; to shake (something such as salt) on
- to throw away; to discard
- to reject someone; to jilt someone
- furarete mo
- even if you get dumped
- to distribute; to divide among; to assign (to many people or places)
- to replace; to change out