枾 (radical 75 木+5, 9 strokes, cangjie input 木手中中 (DQLL))
- KangXi: page 517, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14595
- Dae Jaweon: page 905, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1178, character 5
- Unihan data for U+67BE
|For pronunciation and definitions of 枾 – see 柿 (“persimmon”).
(This character, 枾, is a variant form of 柿.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Not used in Japan.
- On (unclassified): し (shi)
- Kun: かき (kaki)
枾 • (si) (hangeul 시, revised si, McCune-Reischauer si, Yale si)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text