|浘|| U+6D58, 浘
CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-6D58
浘 (radical 85, 水+7, 10 strokes, cangjie input 水尸竹山 (ESHU), four-corner 37114, composition ⿰氵尾)
- KangXi: page 623, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17457
- Dae Jaweon: page 1021, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 3, page 1636, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6D58
- Used in 浘浘 (“magnificent, grand (river)”).
- Used in 浘𤁵 (“a hole that is said to be located at the bottom of the ocean where all water is endlessly leaking away without ever being exhausted.”).
浘: Hán Nôm readings: vã, vẫy, vẩy
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text