- KangXi: page 623, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17457
- Dae Jaweon: page 1021, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 1636, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6D58
- yedict.com (叶典)
|simp. and trad.
- (Only used in 浘浘.) magnificent, grand (river)
- (Only used in 浘𤁵.) (Chinese mythology) a hole that is said to be located at the bottom of the ocean where all water is endlessly leaking away without ever being exhausted.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text