温 (radical 85, 水+9, 12 strokes, cangjie input 水日月廿 (EABT), four-corner 36112, composition ⿰氵昷)
- KangXi: page 634, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17774
- Dae Jaweon: page 1041, character 7
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 1675, character 4
- Unihan data for U+6E29
An unorthodox variant simplified from 溫 (𥁕 → 昷) which can be found in various historical dictionaries.
Eventually adopted as an official form by the People's Republic of China in 1965 based on the Xin Zixing (新字形) standardized form of characters.
This character is also the preferred form used in modern Hong Kong, where traditional Chinese is used.
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 溫)
- Goon: おん (on, Jōyō)
- Kan’on: おん (on, Jōyō)
- Tōon: うん (un)
- Kun: あたたか (atataka, 温か, Jōyō); あたためる (atatameru, 温める, Jōyō); あたたかい (atatakai, 温かい, Jōyō); あたたまる (atatamaru, 温まる, Jōyō); ぬるい (nurui, 温い); ぬくもり (nukumori)
温 (ồn, ổn, ôn)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text