狌 (radical 94 犬+5, 8 strokes, cangjie input 大竹竹手一 (KHHQM), four-corner 45210, composition ⿰犭生)
- KangXi: page 708, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20324
- Dae Jaweon: page 1121, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1340, character 7
- Unihan data for U+72CC
|For pronunciation and definitions of 狌 – see 猩.
(This character, 狌, is an ancient form of 猩.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 狌 – see 鼪.
(This character, 狌, is an ancient form of 鼪.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
狌 • (seong) (hangeul 성, revised seong)
- (살쾡이 성, salkwaeng-i-): wildcat, lynx