畑 (radical 102 田+4, 9 strokes, cangjie input 火田 (FW), four-corner 96800, composition ⿰火田)
- dry (as opposed to rice) field
- used in Japanese names
- (Vietnamese Simplified from 燈 (登 → 田)) lamp
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 760, character 34
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 21797
- Dae Jaweon: page 1078, character 17
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2195, character 11
- Unihan data for U+7551
- Only used in Japanese names.
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji)
This is a kanji originally invented in Japan, a 国字 (kokuji). The Chinese equivalent in meaning is 田.
畑 (hiragana はたけ, rōmaji hatake)
- dry field
畑 (hiragana はた, rōmaji Hata)
- A surname.
畑 • (jeon) (hangeul 전, revised jeon, McCune-Reischauer chŏn, Yale cen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
畑 (đèn, diên)