蛑 (radical 142 虫+6, 12 strokes, cangjie input 中戈戈竹手 (LIIHQ), four-corner 53150, composition ⿰虫牟)
- KangXi: page 1081, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 32986
- Dae Jaweon: page 1549, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2852, character 13
- Unihan data for U+86D1
- Alternative form of 蟊 (“insect which eats roots of seedlings”).
- Clipping of 蝤蛑 (“swimming crab”).
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): ぼう (bō), む (mu), もう (mō)