辻 (radical 162 辵+2, 6 strokes, cangjie input X卜十 (XYJ) or 卜十 (YJ), composition ⿺辶十)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1253, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 38711
- Dae Jaweon: page 1735, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 3815, character 1
- Unihan data for U+8FBB
(“Jinmeiyō” kanji used for names)
- crossroad; intersection
辻 (hiragana つじ, rōmaji Tsuji)
- A surname.
- Said to be used by crypto-Christians in the Meiji period.
辻 • (sip) (hangeul 십, revised sip, McCune-Reischauer sip, Yale sip)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text