鄕 (radical 163 邑+10, 13 strokes, cangjie input 女竹竹心中 (VHHPL), composition ⿲乡皀⻏)
- country, rural
- native place, home village
- KangXi: page 1275, character 29
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 39571
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 6, page 3790, character 9
- Unihan data for U+9115
|For pronunciation and definitions of 鄕 – see 鄉.
(This character, 鄕, is a variant form of 鄉.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji, kyūjitai kanji, shinjitai form 郷)
- countryside, country
Non-Jōyō alternate for 郷. Rarely used.
鄕 • (hyang) (hangeul 향, revised hyang, McCune-Reischauer hyang, Yale hyang)
- country, village
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text