|Kanji in this term|
/wepu/ → /weɸu/ → /e.u/ → /yo.u/
- To get drunk; to become intoxicated or inebriated. To fall under the influence of alcohol.
- sake ni yotte abareru
- to get drunk and become violent
- (figuratively) To become intoxicated (exhilarated) by something.
- yokei ni you
- to get lost in the night scene
- To get motion sick. To get sick or nauseated on a moving vehicle. To get carsick, airsick, seasick, etc.
- norimono ni you
- to get motion sick on a vehicle
- 酔っ払い (yopparai): drunkard