Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 阕
- KangXi: page 1339, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 41430
- Dae Jaweon: page 1844, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 7, page 4311, character 2
- Unihan data for U+95CB
- (literary) to stop; to end
- 有司告以樂闋，王乃命公侯伯子男及群吏曰：「反！養老幼於東序。」 [Classical Chinese, trad.]
- From: The Book of Rites, circa 4th – 2nd century BCE
- Yǒu sī gào yǐ yuè què, wáng nǎi mìng gōng hóu bó zǐ nán jí qún lì yuē: “Fǎn! Yǎng lǎoyòu yú dōng xù.” [Pinyin]
- The officers having announced that the music was over, the king then charged the dukes, marquises, earls, counts, and barons, with all the officers, saying, "Return, and nourish the aged and the young in your eastern schools."
有司告以乐阕，王乃命公侯伯子男及群吏曰：“反！养老幼于东序。” [Classical Chinese, simp.]
- Classifier for songs, poems, etc.
- Classifier for stanzas of a poem.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text