- A Japanese kokuji, formed from 吹き下ろす (fukiorosu) and 風 (kaze).
颪 (radical 182 風+3, 12 strokes, cangjie input 一卜竹弓 (MYHN), composition ⿱下風)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1411, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 43769
- Dae Jaweon: page 1933, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 7, page 4481, character 5
- Unihan data for U+98AA
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
颪 (hiragana おろし, rōmaji oroshi)
- The wind that blows down from the top of a mountain.