See also: -íssimo
- Added to an adjective, creates an adjective. This suffix is an intensifier which adds a qualifier of "extremely" or "remarkably."
- ^ Interlingua Course for Beginners by Thomas Breinstrup
- Added to adjectives to form absolute superlatives.
- Added to adverbs to form absolute superlatives.
- (often humorous) Added to some nouns to form extremes.
- Added to the stem of verbs ending in -ire to form the first-person plural imperfect subjunctive tense.
Terms formed with this suffix are invariably stressed on the antepenult.
- superlative degree of