Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A psychostimulant medication containing amphetamine and believed to work by increasing the amount of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.
- "Doctors and the media have helped to create the belief that the best way to treat ADD/ADHD is with stimulant medications, such as Ritalin or Adderall". -- Jay Gordon, The ADD and ADHD Cure: The Natural Way to Treat Hyperactivity and Refocus Your Child
- A pill or other dose of this medication.
- pop a couple Adderalls
- "Adderall XR prescribing information" . Shire US. March 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- "ADDERALL (CII)" (PDF). FDA. March 2007. Retrieved 2009-06-23.