Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A village in Wigan borough, Greater Manchester, England.
- A village, known as Astley Village, in Chorley, Lancashire, England.
- A village in North Warwickshire, England.
- A village in Malvern Hills district, Worcestershire, England.
- A village north of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, England.
- A habitational surname.
- Mills, David (1976), “Directory of Place Names”, in The Place Names of Lancashire, London: Batsford Books, ISBN 0-7134-3248-9, page 57