Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A female given name.
- c. 1598–1600, William Shakespeare, “As You Like It”, in Mr. William Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies: Published According to the True Originall Copies (First Folio), London: Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed[ward] Blount, published 1623, OCLC 606515358, (please specify the act number in uppercase Roman numerals):: Act III, Scene III:
- Touchstone. Come, sweet Audrey, / We must be married, or we must live in bawdry.
- 2004, Anne Frasier, Play dead →ISBN
- She hates her name. What was wrong with the name Audrey? It may not have been something Elise would choose now, but she'd been eighteen when her daughter was born, and the name had seemed pretty damn cool.
- (very rare) A male given name.
- tawdry, derived from "Saint Audrey".
female given name
- A female given name