Jump to navigation Jump to search
BCE (not comparable)
- (chronology) Initialism of Before Common Era (Before the Common Era, before Common Era, before the Common Era), Before Current Era (Before the Current Era, before current era, before the current era), or before Christian Era.
- Socrates was tried and executed in the year 399 BCE.
- 2017, BioWare, Mass Effect: Andromeda (Science Fiction), Redwood City: Electronic Arts, →OCLC, PC, scene: Angara: History Codex entry:
- We now know that circa 1600 BCE, the angara were created and seeded across Heleus by the Jardaan. Records of this process are less substantial than ancient angaran history, but it was apparently in service of a grand experiment.
- 2017, Littmann, Mark; Fred Espenak, “Ancient Efforts to Understand”, in Totality: The Great American Eclipses of 2017 and 2024, Oxford University Press, →ISBN, →LCCN, →OCLC, page 38:
- The earliest reliable accounts of Chinese eclipses come from Spring and Autumn Annals (Ch’un-ch’iu), recording eclipses from 772 to 481 BCE, including a total solar eclipse in 709 BCE.
Often written in small caps.
before the common era
- Common Era on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Initialism of Banque centrale européenne (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
- Initialism of Banc Ceannais Eorpach (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
- Initialism of Banca Centrale Europea (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
Initialism of Banco Central Europeu.
- Initialism of Banco Central Europeo (“ECB, European Central Bank”).
- English lemmas
- English adverbs
- English uncomparable adverbs
- English initialisms
- English terms with quotations
- en:Calendar terms
- French 3-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French feminine nouns
- French initialisms
- Irish lemmas
- Irish proper nouns
- Irish masculine nouns
- Irish initialisms
- Italian lemmas
- Italian proper nouns
- Italian feminine nouns
- Italian initialisms
- Portuguese initialisms
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese proper nouns
- Portuguese masculine nouns
- pt:European Union
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish proper nouns
- Spanish masculine nouns
- Spanish initialisms